IMPORTANT ! ! ! It is very hard and dangerous to land on the Rock so please absolutely do not dupe the QSO.....if QSO with Nando absolutely no dupe with Claudio and vice versa also regarding different we repeat 1 QSO ONLY ! ! !

QSL via H.C. (via OQRS preferred) - Pilot station IT9EJW


OQRS: If your callsign doesn't appear in the online log, please contact Nando or Claudio via e-mail.

:: :: :: The online log will be updated within a few days of the end of the expedition :: :: ::


Our warmest thanks go to Marco - CE1TBN for his envaluable help with the Chilean licenses and its logistical support from the city of Iquique to the Pajaros and vice versa and to Simon - IZ7ATN for his research and suggestion to RSGB IOTA Committee in order to obtain recognition of the new SA-100 Reference.

January 15, 2017 - 09:43z For logistical and security reasons to climb on the rock, the February 2017 activity in SA-100 Pajaros islands was again postponed, the news will be published on the web

June 20, 2016 - 09:59z Nando and Claudio are now back home . . . next attempt will take place presumably in the early months of 2017 . . . with the participation of some Chileans OM

June 15, 2016 - 13:38z bad sea condition, the team decided to postponed the activity - short video

June 15, 2016 - 13:26z the second attempt wasn't successful

June 14, 2016 - 13:38z the first attempt wasn't successful. They will attempt again tomorrow

June 14, 2016 - 12:30z if all goes well will be in the air soon

June 14, 2016 - 12:00z they will make the first attempt to climp on the rock

June 13, 2016 - 12:30z around the Pajaros rocks for the inspection, see pictures

June 12, 2016 - 07:55z arrive to Iquique - Chile

June 11, 2016 - 13:05z departure from Italy

June 8, 2016 - 18:00z CE1/IT9YRE and CE1/I1SNW - License received

Condividi su Facebook